Halloween Parade information:
The parade will be Monday, October 31, and will begin at 1:45pm at the FRONT of the school. Parents should park on M123 or in the back of the school as the parade will end on the playground. Parents are welcome to walk in the parade with their children. They can join their child when the classes line up out front.
- Depart from the FRONT of the school
- Head North on M123
- Turn LEFT on W. Truman
- Cut through HNJH parking lot on the East side to walk past Golden Leaves cafeteria windows so the residents can watch the parade.
- Head East on Harrie Street
- Turn RIGHT on Robinson Street heading South
- Cross McMillan Ave and enter the playground through the Northwest gate.
Parade will end on the playground and parents can meet their children there. Classes will line up according to homeroom along the north fence. There will be a designated area for parents in the southwest corner of the playground on the pavement. In an effort to release students safely and in an organized fashion, administration will release parents individually from their designated area to sign their child out with their homeroom teacher.